Thursday, August 3, 2017

Fan Mail!


“I chose to work with Pam because she always seemed to have listings in my neighborhood during the 14 years I lived there. In fact, I walked through many of those other listings and she was always friendly and helpful even though I told her I was “just looking and lived in the area.” When I met with her to discuss the marketing and sales process for selling my home she walked me through every detail and answered every question and I had a lot of questions since this was the only home I’ve ever owned. Pam took all the pictures and video (including editing) and even indulged me when I asked to help write the copy and selling points for the website. She did such an outstanding job that we got multiple offers over the asking price the first weekend it was on the market. It was very comforting to know that I could use her 30+ years of experience to counter each offer in a way that we would get the highest possible final price form the best qualified buyer. After that was done, Pam helped me understand what to expect in the termite inspection and home inspection process which is a bit nerve-racking since either one could change the outcome of the sale. Needless to say, we made it through with minimal issues and the sale closed on time. This was the biggest transaction of my life and it went incredibly smooth and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. Thanks again Pam!” 
Brian H, Seaside, Torrance 

Thanks for the kind words, Brian!       Go to the listing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...